O

• 3 replies
  • 31 subscribers

I

•  Hi Marie, one thing this group has taught me is the radiotherapy keeps working for a lot longer than the 3 months you’ve had.  Typically it’s at least 6 months before the tumour has been shrunk right down.  It’s the upside to glowing in the darkWink

Just wondering how Dr Death metamorphosed into Mr Nice Guy...  was it something you said?

Sorry it’s getting to you now, being human is such a bitch, isn’t it.  Wish I could join you in a glass of wine but it doesn’t mix too well with my other drugs Joy

Take care sweetie, night night   xxx Kissing heart 

• Hi Marie (),

As  has said it really isn’t unusual for there still to be residual disease there at the stage you’re at. The radiotherapy is still doing its thing & this probably has a lot to do with the fatigue you’re feeling right now too! 

I’m pleased that your oncologist seems to have undergone a personality transplant lol, maybe the other times you’ve seen him he’s been under a lot of stress, although a show of kindness or empathy wouldn’t have gone a miss would it? 

Nicola

• Hi waiting for scans and results is unbelievably stressful. As both Toni and Nicola have said the radiotherapy will still be working and melting away the tumour.  Don't feel guilty about smoking or drinking at this time, just do whatever you need to get through. Bev x

1in1500