Recommened Travel Insurance for Basal Cell Carcinoma

• 3 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my own experience.

I had rang 4 different insureres about Cruise Insurance who all told me to ring back after I had my procedures.  I found this very frustrating, as I hadnt got any dates from the hospital, until a friend told me to try AllClear.

I rang them and what a difference in customer care and knowledge.  The advisor was very patient and caring and after I shared all my information with her, answered questions and ticked all her boxes, she said no problem at all and offered me a quote, which I accepted and was insured from that day.

There were two levels, a basic cover which is Gold and a Platinum cover which includes alittle more. I decided to have the Platinum cover.

I was over the moon as I thought I may have to cancel my holiday if no one would insure me.

Hope this recommendation may help someone in their quest to find appropriate travel insurance.

Lucy Bear

• Hi  

That's great that you've been able to get travel insurance and I hope you have a lovely time.

I know that AllClear are one of the companies that have been recommended in the past but it's always good to hear that they are still offering competitive insurance for people with cancer.

Thanks very much for taking the time to share

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Lucy Bear

I will try ALL  CLEAR  thanks you very much for this.

I am wanting to go to Uzbekistan next year but will still be having Pembro  Immuno for skin cancer 2c so this is very useful.

Hope you cruise goes well

All the best

Richard 

• Hi Richard,

Thank you for your reply.

I hope you manage to sort your insurance out for next year's amazing  trip.

Good luck

Regards

Lucy Bear