Travel insurance for a Caribbean Cruise

• 5 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Good afternoon

I have Stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to my bones I’m 3 years in and having targeted chemo every 3 weeks.  I hoping to book a Caribbean Cruise in December in between treatment and I am looking for recommendations for the best and reasonable travel insurance with my condition.  I hope this forum can help.

• Hi  

I replied to your post in New to the Community suggesting you join this group so I'm glad you've found your way here. 

Have you had a chance to look through the two threads entitled 'recommended travel insurance' yet? If not this would be a good way to see all the recommendations others have made. 

I haven't been on a cruise since being diagnosed, so can't make any recommendations, but I'm sure you'll find of companies to try.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi  

How has your insurance hunt gone?

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hello. I’m still looking I’ve got a couple of quotes some absolutely ridiculous more than the holiday and only 1 which is still £700, a couple insurance companies will not even quote including my bank insurance Disappointed. If I get something reasonable I will certainly post so others have the information 

• Hi Most. Where did you get your quote of £700? I have been in remission 5 years for kidney cancer. The best quote  I have had for a Caribbean cruse in December is   £1504 from Insurancewith with a 20% returning customer discount giving £1204, my age is also a problem  being 82

KenW

• Hi Ken W

it was with Insurance With as stated I have stage 4 breast cancer with has gone into my bones. I’m 60 so whether that has been a factor I’m not sure.