Regarding holiday insurance for newly diagnosed breast CA

• 2 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Can any1 recommend a company that wasnt too expensive, i have a wks holiday coming up on 9th July and looking for a company that will cover any cost of treatment if i was to take unwell on holiday but hopefully not. I really want to go this holiday before any treatment for my cancer starts but im hoping its not going to be too costly.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that you've recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I can totally understand you wanting to have a holiday before treatment begins.

Unfortunately it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when a cancer diagnosis is involved. Have you had chance to look at the recommendations from other members of the community in the Recommended Travel Insurance thread? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. As there are lots of recommendations it's probably best to go through and make a list before sitting down to phone the companies. 

I hope you're able to get insurance and that you have a lovely holiday.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thankyou so much for the reply i will defo look into that

much appreciated

wee cheeky