Travel insurance

• 2 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Hi I have stage 4 ovarian cancer. Can anyone tell me roughly how much travel insurance will cost me thank you 

• Hi  

Unfortunately, it can be much harder to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you have had a cancer diagnosis. Unless there's someone else in this group who's had exactly the same diagnosis as you, it will be impossible to guess how much insurance might be. The best thing to do is to ring round different insurance companies before you book your holiday.

Have you had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, as that's where the majority of recommendations are? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. As there are lots of recommendations, it's probably best to make a list before starting to phone around.

I have used payingtoomuch.com and goodtogoinsurance.com in the past, although I didn't have the same type of cancer as you.

Do come back and let us know how you get on

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you i will have a look

Stage 4 ovarian cancer travel insurance