InsuranceWith - easily the best value insurer

• 2 replies
  • 20 subscribers

I'm going to the USA in September (had bowel cancer last year and have heart condition). Did a trawl and the quotes were pretty grim - the cheapest being £1500 up to £3000 or more for a 21 day trip. 

Went to InsuranceWith (thanks, Macmillan for this forum!) as I found a useful thread on this forum - got a quote for under £600. Still quite expensive but definitely much better value. 

• Thank you so much for posting this.  I was having a nightmare trying to find insurance that didn't cost almost as much as my weeks holiday in Greece.   I got an amazing quote from InsuranceWith.  What a sensible set of questions they ask before quoting!  If you hadn't posted this I could easily have ended up paying ten times as much.  Thank you.

• I've only just seen your post and so hopefully you're having a fab time in the USA right now. I'm going next February and am currently NED after ovarian cancer diagnosis, with all the surgery and chemo complete. I'm on maintenance tablets now. Hopefully your trip has gone without incident, but on the off chance that you've needed to see anyone medical over there, was the insurance good enough? Also, is your cover for a single trip or annual?