Struggling to get insurance

• 2 replies
  • 21 subscribers

Hi husband has just been diagnosed with parotid cancer. Struggling to get travel insurance for him, me and our 18 year old. Previously had admiral cover but it has been invalidated with cancer diagnosis 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

Unfortunately, as you've found, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis but there are lots of people in this forum who have successfully got insurance, myself included.

Have you had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, as that's where the majority of recommendations are? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. As there are lots of recommendations, it's probably best to make a list before starting to phone around.

Do come back and let us know how you get on

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Gym Bunny, I managed to find a reasonable quote from insure for.com for my yearly European insurance, so try them.