Finally Found Travel Insurance

• 3 replies
  • 22 subscribers

My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer (Myxoid Lippsarcoma), so as if going through this devastating experience wasn’t hard enough the travel insurance company withdrew his cover for our holiday planned for August 2023 even though we had arranged the holiday in September 2022 when he didn’t have the cancer, we are still fighting them to get our money back which is a total disgrace. He has always wanted to go to Monaco, but, It’s one place we have never been, so we decided to book anyway and go in just over a weeks time, only for 4 nights, but should be fab. We were going without travel insurance as we had tried hundreds of companies, none of which would even quote, until yesterday when I saw a post about InsuranceWith on this site and decided to give them a try. Went online and although they ask hundreds of questions, they quoted and most surprising of all was that it was a really acceptable amount, so we are now insured which is another thing off my mind. Great company, would highly recommend you give them a try and thank you to those that posted about them in the first place, I can’t thank you enough. 

• Thank you for this information, we are hoping to travel either October or January so I shall certainly check out this site.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday xxx

• I only joined this forum yesterday.  I saw articles about InsuranceWith and gave them a try.  I have prostate cancer and my wife has breast cancer.  We got an annual Europe policy for £376 which I think is excellent.  I tried another insurer (which I won't mention) and the premium was over £1800.

• I’ve only joined forum today. We had a quote today for £4,000 for a 2 week holiday. Our usual  insurance is with staysure  & was a definite no. Just tried InsureWith online but says to phone them as husband has more issues