Travel insurance

• 3 replies
  • 19 subscribers

Hi all I have had a cancerous tumour removed 3 weeks ago along with my kidney I am due to go abroad in 8 weeks and I can’t find a reasonable price for even a single trip.. does anyone have any recommendations please .. tia 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

A holiday abroad after your surgery sounds like a lovely idea but, unfortunately, it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis. Have you had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, as that's where the majority of recommendations are? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

As there are lots of recommendations, it's probably best to go through the thread, make a list and then sit down with a big cup of tea before you start phoning around.

Do come back and let us know how you get on

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you luckily I have managed to get some at a reasonable price and I can pay monthly too thank you for responding back to me 

• That's great news  . Could I ask you to add the name of the insurer to the recommended travel insurance 2023 thread please so that we can all benefit. Just click on the link and when the page opens up, click on any one of the 'reply' buttons to add the travel insurer's name.

I hope you have a lovely holiday.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"