Where to get travel insurance

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Hi I am a breast cancer patient and I’m going  on holiday, I am not covered by the travel agency as they won’t insure me because I’m waiting surgery which will happen after my holiday, tried one company and awaiting reply next week, is there anyone who has had the same issue and give advice  thank you 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

Unfortunately it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis but you've come to the right place to read about other people's experiences.

I don't know if you've had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, as it's where the majority of recommendations from other forum members are. If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. There are lots of recommendations so it's probably best to go through the thread, make a list and then sit down with a big cup of tea before you start phoning around.

I hope this helps and let us know how you get on

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"