Travel insurance for a month in USA - terminal pancreatic cancer.

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Does anyone have any experience of companies that will cover travel to USA for terminal cancer patient. We are thinking of going whilst hubby still feels well but I suspect there is little chance of getting cover - so if anyone has some positive info it would be much appreciated- before I start the lengthy chore of going through the list and getting knocked back. 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the travel insurance group.

A month in the USA sounds like a fabulous holiday but, unfortunately, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis.

I don't know if you looked at the recommendations from other group members in the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, but if not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. There are a lot of recommendations in the thread so the easiest thing is to make a list and then start phoning the companies.

None of the companies specifically deal with travel insurance for people who are terminal, so I've searched the group and found that the most recent posters who mentioned looking for travel insurance when they had a terminal diagnosis were  and  I've 'tagged' them into my reply and hope that they'll pop on and tell you how they got on.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"