Insurance to Australia and Hong Kong after Ovarian Cancer

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Hello,  I’ve called a couple of the recommendations on the list that I’ve seen but all are quoting over 1.5k. I will be away for nearly 6 weeks and so need cover beyond the standard 30 days. I was diagnosed with 3c Ovarian Cancer last Summer and I’ve had surgery and chemo. I’m now NED as of January this year. I have monthly blood tests as I’m taking Olaparib. Does the quote seem reasonable? Does anyone have any recommendations? 

thanks 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I don't know if £1500 is reasonable for 6 weeks in Australia and Hong Kong, as I don't have the same set of circumstances as you. All I can suggest is that you continue to work your way through the recommendations to see if you can get anything more reasonable.

I personally have used goodtogoinsurance.com and felt that their premium was very reasonable to cover me and my husband on an extended holiday in Europe.

Do come back and let us know how you get on.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"