Travel insurance done

• 2 replies
  • 20 subscribers

We couldn't find anyone to insure me for 2 weeks in Croatia until I read recommendations and advice on this site.  I have had Melanoma for over 6 years and I am now on a trial drug.  One company quoted £1100 but insurancewith.com quoted £170.  I waited until near the holiday and for my last scan result prior to holiday before I booked but we could get an idea of the quote online earlier just by putting in earlier dates.  I hope this helps others, thanks to those who posted and helped me.  If this goes ok fingers crossed for USA in the Autumn.

• That's great to read  

I know that insurancewith have been recommended a lot in the past so it's good to hear that they are still providing reasonably priced insurance.

I hope you have a lovely holiday and thanks for taking the time to let us all know.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• I got multi trip cover for me and my wife, who also has some medical conditions. It's also from Insurancewith and cost me £275 for the year. Of course it excludes cover for anything to do with the cancer, and the dodgy knee I'm waiting for an op on. I should be OK if get hit by a bus or something.