Travel to Canada

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Hello. My husband was able to get insured with All Clear to travel to Canada this summer. Be aware though, the cost was a shock, as much as our combined return flights and a bit more. We decided to go ahead as this was our postponed trip during Covid. And since receiving a diagnosis, we wanted to undertake the trip to the Rockies and Vancouver island. My husband is still undergoing treatment, and we have not as yet received any specific information on his prognosis.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

Unfortunately, as you've found, finding reasonably priced travel insurance when you have a cancer diagnosis can be very difficult. There are two threads in this group the original 'Recommended Travel Insurance' thread and the more recent' Recommended travel insurance 2023' where people have put their recommendations for companies that they have found provide cover for a reasonable price.

I hope that you and your husband have a lovely holiday. My husband and I went to the Rockies and Vancouver Island many years ago and had a fabulous time.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"