Unkind chemo/ stopping treatment

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

My husband has lung cancer and brain mets he’s had full head radiotherapy and has had three out of four cycles of chemoimmunotherapy , treatment has not been kind and he’s totally wiped out, sleeping for most of the day and a poor appetite. He has decided that he wants no more treatment, we have an appointment with his oncologist in one week… has anyone got any advice, when diagnosed he was ready to do battle but treatment is beating him down Disappointed relieved

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read that your husband has struggled with his treatment and that it's completely wiped him out.

I think you might have accidentally posted this in the wrong group and wondered if you meant to post it in the lung cancer group where I can see you've posted before about treatment. If so, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

Wishing you both all the best with your appointment with the oncologist next week.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"