AllClear Insurance for Leiomyosarcoma

• 1 reply
  • 20 subscribers

After being diagnosed with Leiomyosarcoma  (LMS) in October 2021 and deciding that it is now time to restart my holidays I was dismayed to find that my current insurer would not cover the LMS.

Numerous phone calls to many different companies followed with astronomical prices quoted for single trips and some pretty eye-watering ones for annual multi-trips.

I was pleased therefore to eventually find AllClear. I have now purchased an Annual Gold Plus policy for both myself and my husband with golf cover included but more importantly, I am covered for anything associated with my LMS......at a cost just above £400.

Unfortunately we all find ourselves in a group we'd rather not be and at times it seems we are penalised accordingly, that said I am so pleased to be a member of this group. 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

That's great news that you've found good travel insurance with AllClear and I hope you have some lovely trips away.

Could I ask a favour please and that's to also put this recommendation in the 'recommended travel insurance' thread as I can't see that AllClear has been recommended before.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"