Holiday with or without travel insurance??

• 1 reply
  • 21 subscribers

I have stage 4 terminal bowel cancer and I’m looking at spending a few final holidays with my family! I’m finding getting insurance either difficult or very expensive so the question is would you risk it and go without the insurance?
I’m well at the moment although I’m having chemo every 2/3 weeks and just don’t want to miss out, it’s a dilemma! 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is an informative and supportive place to be.

Unfortunately, as you've found, it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis.

I don't know if you've had a chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet as it's where the majority of recommendations from other forum members are. A new recommendation that has not, as at that time I've replied to you, been added to the thread is for Aviva Insurance. Clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. You might also want to look at this thread as it includes a link to a Travel Insurance Directory. 

Personally I wouldn't travel without insurance.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"