Excellent Travel Insurance at a good price for a Breast Cancer and Leukaemia patient

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

I received a list of travel insurance companies from the Macmillan centre at Clatterbridge Wirral at the end of 2021 and a quick recent  check on Moneysavingexpert showed some companies which were also on the Macmillan list . The breast cancer ( hopefully clear now ) and managed Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia were declared along with other medical issues and annual cover was provided by Able2Travel at a very reasonable price . I have since been told Macmillans can no longer supply the insurance list as there are other companies to consider , oh dear .

Looking forward to a trip to Malta to see our son , family and a new grandson , having not been anywhere for over two years and spending 2021 having surgery , chemotherapy and radiotherapy  , cannot wait and thank you Macmillan and MSE .

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is an informative and supportive place to be.

That's excellent news about your travel insurance and thanks very much for taking the time to post here about your experience. Could I ask you a favour please. Would you copy and paste your post into the recommended travel insurance thread please as I don't think Able2Travel have been recommended before.

I hope you have a lovely time away wherever you're planning on going.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"