Boots Travel Insurance

• 3 replies
  • 23 subscribers

I wondered if anyone can help me i have been insured with Boots Travel Insurance for about 4  years now i have always found them very reasonable priced too cheep if anything , my current policy runs out with them mid OCT 2021 but i have been informed by them that they have stopped doing holiday insurance once my policy runs out in OCT ,, so we are now on the hunt for a new holiday insurance company who are reasonably priced for an annual policy that covers Europe etc i have been in remission for these past four years now from mouth cancer  ,just trying to find a decent company that will not charge a fortune  , i know it will be more expensive that Boots was as the last time they insured me and the way was £ 73. 45 for an 18 month policy which i think was way too cheap , so i was wondering if anyone on this site has recently changed from Boots to a different provider for an annual policy ?

Thanks Pete

• Hi Pete

I'm sorry to read that Boots Travel Insurance are no longer continuing with travel insurance. Quite a number of insurance companies no longer seem to be offering it unfortunately.

I don't know if you've had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, as it's where the majority of recommendations from other forum members are. If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. Hopefully you'll be able to find another company there.

Let us know how you get on

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• I have just been on the phone with All Clear and had price for worldwide annual travel insurance of about £3,100 - and was refused by Just Travel. It is a huge amount but I dont know if I can face going through the questions with other companies - the questions are quite stark which is understandable but still upsetting

• That does sound very expensive and I can understand you not wanting to keep repeating the same information over and over again. 

I think that most people find that worldwide annual travel insurance is much more expensive than taking out single trip cover, but obviously if you're planning on quite a few holidays then it probably works out cheaper in the long run.

I've just taken out cover with payingtoomuch.com and got what I felt was a very reasonable price to cover my cancer diagnosis and my husband's pre-existing medical condition. It was done online but they are available by phone as well.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"