This is going to sound trivial

• 3 replies
  • 20 subscribers

I kept my diagnosis to myself for a couple of weeks before I told my husband,unbeknownst to me he booked a holiday,,, as I think it will be around the time of my chemotherapy treatment it was decided best to postpone the holiday, the holiday company changed everything except the flight  we have to do that ourselves  which is proving to be a problem any advice would be welcome 

• Hi 

No question is trivial when it affects how you're feeling or when you have a problem.

I'm no expert but can I ask why the holiday company have told you that you need to change the flight yourself? Is this because your husband didn't buy it as part of a package but bought the holiday accommodation and the flight separately from each other?

Edit - I know from having booked a flight directly myself in the past that if this is what your husband did then there is usually a 'manage my booking' section where you can alter your flights.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi sorry for the late response.. He booked with Love holidays and it states in their blurb that you must cancel flights directly with the airline the airline is the infamous RYANAIR, I don’t know if you or anyone else has tried to communicate with them .but it’s terribly frustrating  thank you for responding 

• No I've never booked a flight with Ryanair but I hope you manage to change your flights

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"