travel insurance

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 9 replies
  • 19 subscribers

I have A L L diagnosed 12 months ago , I am currently in remission, I contacted a company called Award winning travel insurance for cancer, having been rejected by several other providers and was surprised to be offered full cover for £35 for a week. I can only say give them a try.

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear that you have ALL but it's great news that you're currently in remission and have found some very reasonably priced travel insurance.

I have tried to find the company that you mention but, although I can find lots that say they provide award winning travel insurance, I can't find one called Award Winning Travel Insurance For Cancer. Could you provide the website address for this company please.

Thanks a lot

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

www.insurancewith.com/cancer-travel-insurance   hope this helps,  I found them by doing a search on google for travel insurance with cancer.

• Thanks for the link to InsuranceWith .

Quite a few people in the group have recommended them previously so it's good to hear that they are still providing reasonably priced travel insurance if you have cancer.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• wow billth thank you for posting that link, I have had a quote from them fo my wife and myself for an annual policy that is one third of the one trip I got from other companies. I have terminal cancer and my wife has a list of illnesses including diabetes and the quote is less than £200 for both of us. We were just thinking that anymore foreign travel may be off the cards :) 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Remoh

My pleasure ,have a great holiday Slight smile

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Remoh

I am looking for an annual travel insurance for myself and my husband . he has just finished chemo after having bowel cancer and I have a multitude of ailments.  Where can I find the link from billth? 

Thanks Helene57

• Hi 

what travel insurance company did you get a quote from please? My dad has terminal lung cancer but can’t get a reasonable if any quote anywhere!

thanks in advance 

steph 

• Hi

www.insurancewith.com. 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Thank you so much I have just got a quote for £85 pound I can’t believe it been £1000 plus elsewhere or nothing! You’ve made a family very happy thanks again!