Its just too much

• 10 replies
  • 15 subscribers

Hi

Honestly feel like exploding, yet I know it will pass. Lately its just too much to deal with, 2 funerals, watching my adult son deal with an anxiety that is currently stopping him from living his life. I have a check up for recurring bladder cancer tomorrow , and nobody knows I have had this cancer diagnosis for a year now. I feel like bursting today. Please dont tell me to share my diagnosis with my son, I couldn't bare to add to his anxiety. Its breaking my heart to watch him suffer like this.

my husband just buried his lovely dad, so he isnt in a great place . Life can be so hard at times. I know there are people worse off than me, I just needed to get this off my chest

• Maybe try to keep writing your frustrations and stresses here or privately for yourself if here feels too exposing, that way at least you know you are being heard. Try to ask yourself the question what do you need right now and see if there is a way of meeting your need x

• Thankyou B74

its hard for me to burden others with my troubles. Just writing this post opened the floods of tears. I needed it, and feel a little calmer.

much love Angela

Much love Angela x

• Hopefully the tears helped to release some tension, keep writing as and when you need. I hope your appointment tomorrow is not too stressful x

• Thankyou for your kind words and thoughts. Its very humbling. 

Much love Angela x

• Cancer can be a lonely journey, I am happy to chat anytime x

• Hello  

That's just what "The Room" is here for. We all have stress we carry around on this cancer journey of ours and sometimes, not always but just sometimes we need to let rip.......so here you are.

I can see by your post you have just got to the point where everything has got to "boiling point" and you just need some space and some "me time" - things will get better - I can assure you.

I  have a couple of suggestions (you don't have to take me up on these but they may help).

* For your son, has he thought about contacting Anxiety UK - It's a service run by people who have had anxiety and can offer advice -  Support line 0344 477 5774 0r www.anxietyuk.org.uk

* Would some free counselling help in your situation to reduce your stress - the link's here-

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-information-and-support/get-help/emotional-help/bupa-counselling-and-emotional-well-being-support

* There's always our support line to call on 0808 808 00 00  (8am to 8pm 7 days a week). They can offer that little bit of extra help.

Whatever you do we as a Community are always here for you.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Thankyou so much, sometimes its hard to see the woods for the trees in the way. Those numbers will be very useful

much love Angela x

Much love Angela x

• It's no problem - that's what we do. If I can do anything else for you please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Thankyou, I had a flexi cystoscopy and there is no recurrence so far, so back on immunotherapy. Really good day for me today. Best wishes to you

much love Angela

Much love Angela x

• This has really made me smile, thank you for letting me know Relaxed️