Screaming

• 7 replies
  • 18 subscribers

Its morning again and I know I should be thankful I woke up. But the fear and guilt that engulfs me daily is very overwhelming.  I hate getting up in the mornings.  I've talked to GP and they just upped my antidepressants and that worked the first week I felt great and now week 2 I'm feeling scared again . I dont get it I have cancer I'm getting treatment after my surgery and I sit at home feeling like I'm failing or something.. i cant figure out how to shake that feeling that I'm in the wrong for sitting at home all day. Just want it all to stop. I want to feel ok with me .. not feel like I'm the one in the wrong all the time.  Help I'm loosing me and I'm starting to not care

• Sending hugs  xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

• The cold keeps me in as I was prone to chest infections before this so I'm afraid to get sick so if suns out I'll walk if it's dark and gloomy then I cant seem to lift my mood enough to go out. 

• Frazzled, Im the same. Morning is tough. Night is tough. Bit in between is....tough. I have first biopsy results so dont know what im facing. I have 2 teenage children to destroy with the news. My parents have crumbled after i told them, my dad is really bad and neither are in good health anyway. My childten are so happy today. My son has exams in a week. Do i say now, say after he's sat them? Its all up in the air. Ive told the dog sitter as we will need to rehome and she's going to help us with that. My husband must say at work and so must I. I need time off. Ive worked and just cant for a bit. But if I say there it might reach others. Just not sure how many i want to tell right now, its too much stress.

i want to feel like me- snap- i want to say ok cancer switch off now i need some no cancer mindspace. 

Just want it all to stop- snap.

• I just told people cause I felt I would loose my mind if disnt get it out..I'm rehoming my dog this morning cause I cant do it and my 19 yr old trying to make me feel bad for it. But they don't want to help walk her. I went on the sick back in june .. I'd wait till after the exams if ya havent told them yet I dont know me and a few of my kids sont get along particularly the one that still lives at

• Dont feel bad,our dog is going Wednesday morning for a holiday and we'll approach the chat of forever rehoming after she has found somebody to take him, she's helping us. Your children will understand its just that they're throwing everythimg at you at the moment as expected according to what ive read.

I might be going soomer for treatment than we thought so will have to tell them sunday. No time is a good time. And waiting 2 more weeks isnt an option for us exams or no exams. School will understand and hopefully guode us on this

• I am sure they will be understanding.  She went to a lovely home and is settling well. And yeah my 19 yr old will throw anything at anyone so she can have her way. All mine are teens and older so they understood.  My gamer son googles to much but its helped him I suppose.  If its upset any of them other then my eldest two no one has said. Make a nice sunday dinner and talk to them. I dont have a partner or friends outside of work so my kids are who I told . And half of Texas which is where all my family live. I was married to an English man but we separated after 15 yrs. So am here and only have my kids. I wish u well on telling them . It's better to get started as soon as so they can try to get rid of it. It all flew so fast with me then the surgery happened and it slowed to almost a stop for about a month or so before I heard about my chemo and radiotherapy.. take care

• How are you  just had to re-join as a Ninsim not Ninsi - some issue with log in and they are hopeles trying to reolve ir since last Sunday so ive rejoined with different email. Just what i needed on the nightThumbsup tone2ore telling my children. But we got through it. Had mastectomy yesterday. At least things have started Thumbsup tone2

Hope things are better with your kids after the dog rehoming. Ours is in the care of a dog sitter whose searching for us. Im getting lovely updates of him running the fields and chilling on sofa. Im so lucky to have found this wonderful woman to help me

Ninsim Heart