Morning scream

• 11 replies
  • 15 subscribers

Just want to wake up not on edge just one day.. it was a problem I was having a while back and it finally stopped for a bit and now its  back.. ever sense they told me I had cancer. I cant sleep well I thought I was but I'm not and I just want a night sleep no nightmares or tossing and turning..sorry just needed to rant as i thought i was sleep6well and I'm not. Some days i just want to curl up and stay there .... thank yall for listening 

• Hello Frazzled

I understand. I found it really hard to sleep at the beginning and still have some nights where I am tossing and turning and having nightmares. It's rubbish. Hope that you get a chance to have a quiet day to recharge your batteries a bit. 

Jane

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Supposed to be deep cleaning with my daughter today so when it all starts happening my house is good and clean I'm just not feeling up to it today... that makes me feel even worse..

• I used to clean a lot on days I was finding hard to try and take my mind off things and in the hope it would make me tired enough to sleep. I usually found if I had one nights bad sleep the following night would be better. 

Maybe tell your daughter if you are not feeling up to it today. Maybe just have a cuppa and a natter instead.

Jane

• I dont know I just not feeling the cleaning thing.. actually I hate it I was a house wife for so long and all I did was kids and clean honestly thought getting a job and kids pretty much grown now I wouldnt be doing so much of it but apparently when things go crap and ur stuck at home it's what ya do.. I cant seem to be unfrozen from the dining room chair..

• I remember the days when I felt I just couldn't get moving. it's tough. I used to make myself go and sit in the garden or have a walk and that helped. Sometimes it was that first step- but it is hard to motivate yourself when there is so much going on

• The waiting is killer. I thought by now wed know what exactly we were dealing with but they couldn't finish the biopsy so now waiting on an appointment to go overnight stay in hospital so I can be put to sleep and they do the biopsy..so still just sat waiting..feels so daunting 

• Yes the waiting is rubbish, one of the worst parts I felt. Once I knew what I was dealing with and what I needed to do I did feel a bit more in control. I hope that you do not have to wait too long

• Me to .. have walked my dog trying to feel better. Oh well it is what it is..

• Sorry if that sounded short. On top of all this I have an 18 yr old who thinks she rules the roost and frankly its getting old.. I love her but domt want to live with her anymore. She makes me feel horrible some days and nope cant talk to her about it as she turns it around on you..just really need to scream and holler and maybe run away for a few weeks...

• Not at all. Don't worry. 

Good that you have been out and walked the dog and teenagers are renowned for being difficult!