bad day indeed

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 13 subscribers

today was not so bright, the Headaches are getting very intense to the point of nearly passing out, feeling sick if something goes wrong its always seen to be a fri or bank holiday.

I was on the point of a 999 call, what should one do in this circumstance.if it comes to passing out,  will I regain consciousness, being on my own .?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Think if u need to ring 999 don't bother it's a Bank Hol, just do it.

Sound very much like the  migraines I  used to get years ago Have u any meds u can take to help?

Sending u a big hug x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

thank you Lavenderwoman, I can only take Paracetamol with the blood thinners I am on. thank you for a much need hug, get a bit scary sometimes being on your own.

• Btw, this was actually from buttercup01 (don't ask!!)

Maybe u should invest in one of those alarms that calls someone?. I'd hate to think of u being passed out n on your own. U could b there ages.

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to buttercup01

what are those alarms and how do they work. thank you Buttercup01

• I'll have to look more into it but I think u wear them as s pendant or like a watch n they ring thru to some central place to alert  there's.a problem.

So you'd have to press it  before u  passed out... ah slight  hitch there buttercup...

Reckon there's also something that alerts if there's no movement. Must look into further when more awake.Sorry!

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • Hi Dawie, this is the sort of thing I meant - not that we' re both elderly lol

www.ageuk.org.uk/.../

and

https://www.manageathome.co.uk/pd/automatic-fall-alarm-with-pager_13300?utm_source=Google_Shopping&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=ns1:Telecare&gclid=CjwKCAjwnf7qBRAtEiwAseBO_HXnP0G5le4iB3ZoK7sX9-Sx6OHQilUdcNIZnktp6DemBendbiYImxoCpJkQAvD_BwE