Side effects.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hope everyone is doing well, I am sorry to read that not all of you are having a good time of it. 

Just a real quick one, I've got a different side effect to ones that are in the books. I often get a lump in my throat with being crude makes you want to flem up when it comes on, thought I had got rid of it when back allowed in the pub (only on the odd night but bitter seemed to cure it). Has anyone else had this? It came on after my stem cells were returned in hospital and it made me sick trying to clear it, now it's just bloody annoying. I know in the scheme of thing on here it is trivial sorry. 

Thanks Brew. 

• Hi , no answers may point to you being the odd one out with this one, what are your team saying about this?

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Thehighlander

Bit of a shrug of the shoulders jobby. Thanks anyway. 

• Hi Brew,

I have absolutely no idea what it is but I sometimes get a sensation that something is stuck in my throat and sometimes think I’ve not swallowed my medication properly when I have. I think it might be swollen tonsils (that is just a wild guess) because mine often seem enlarged and they say tonsils are the first thing to swell when you’re fighting infections, which i guess we are all doing a lot following the treatment we’ve had.

Just an idea, most likely to be terribly wrong so sorry if it is of no help.

Greg