joining group

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 35 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Hi everyone introducing myself as new to site , joined group as self isolating after stem cell transplant.

In hiding from germs in my den!

Hello group

Shazam

• ....... but you are not completely alone - you have us bunch

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Yes, , 

you’re stuck with us lot now, ok I know it’s on line but we are here to try to help too!

thank you for the cabbage hints, I got one in my order this week, perhaps I will try with the root part of that, might it work? 

Mike , congratulations to you both! We hit 50 last year, as you might remember, and were able to get the family together, sadly I guess you’ll just be doing that on line, using Skype/FaceTime/ or Zoom. But celebrate you should!

Hugs xxx

Moomy

• Thanks , it will be a celebration regardless and the granddaughters will FaceTime in.

We should have been flying down to Gatwick tomorrow for granddaughter number 3s 5th birthday on Saturday but we will all FaceTime in for her opening her gifts and cake.

EasyJet are not making things straight forward for getting our flight refunded but will just have to keep trying.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to moomy

Hello again yes its lovely for Thehighlander and his wife, their special day!

If you go on youtube there are great ideas for the garden to makeup one plot alone. with no seeds at hand, i usually seed collect in September and have a collection, running low on my collection though with having treatment for three years ongoing.

I love finding such treasures, you can collect seeds off vegetable tops to and herbs, much more than from a gardening shop or online.

Your garden is a life cycle you are creating.

You are creating your own paradise.

Shazam.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Anthony C thank you for the support, still getting used to the site, a bit frightened of pressing the wrong thing, learning as i go.

I see some of the members have done pages on help and what to do, like Tommy C and others. But some things are missing, so i asked the moderator .

I am a bit tiered today, but to be expected, and i would love to speak to cyprusfan as her daughter is going through the same thing as me.

I would love to know how your wife is as yourself. What is the meaning of the diagnosis Anthony C.

Shazam