aml

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

my 25 year old son was diagnosed with aml in october 19 he relapsed in 2020 his bmt is tommorow can anyone help with support reassurance please im trying my best to stay positive but im so scared thankyou

• Hi  and a warm welcome to the online community

I don't have any experience with AML but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also join and post in the AML group where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support from both patients and their families with the same diagnosis as your son. If you'd like to do this just click on the link I've created and then join and post in the same way as you did here.

When you feel up to it, it would be great if you could pop something about your son's journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

I hope his BMT went well.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"