Hi i have recently been diagnosed with prostrate cancer and put on tamsulosin since then I have been experiencing a very tender testicle is this normal

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

Is tenderness of the testicles normal while taking tamsulosin?

• Hi and a warm welcome to the online community although I'm sorry you've had to find us.

I see that you have found the prostate cancer group and I'm sure if you post your question there you will find someone who can answer your question.

I'm sure that group's Community Champion will be along soon to welcome you and also help if he can.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"