DLCBCL

• 2 replies
  • 6 subscribers

Hi I'm a new member of this group, this is my first discussion, my 67 yr old husband George was diagnosed with the above lymphoma last week, the consultant was very up beat about his treatment etc, it is only  in his spleen but he had a scan today for a scan on his eye and spine as one of the team saw something on one of his previous scans, I'm now very worried it could be in his central nervous system, has anyone out there had to deal with this? I'm very stressed and worried and then you start to imagine the worst case sceanarios

• Hi  I noticed your post in our New to Community and you will find my reply in this LINK.

Lymphoedema is completely different from your husbands Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

Dp follow the above link and you will see that I have given you directions to the best group for you.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Mike thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I have just joined the DLBCL group hopefully I can start talks with people who can relate to my hubbys condition, it's just such a stressful time but we are both determined to get through this together, and just reading about you and all the different treatments you have had makes me even more determined, so God bless you and take care.

Hibbie