DLBCL

• 1 reply
  • 51 subscribers

Hi I'm new to this group, my husband has been diagnosed with the above, I'm a bit lost at the moment, up and down and feeling very stressed,  it's hard trying a good face on but then I don't want to be a room or gloom merchant either, would be nice to chat with people going through the same lymphoma as my hubby George, sure it would help me get a grip on this.

Linda

• Hi Linda  and a warm welcome to the Macmillan Online Community although sorry that you had to find us and especially sorry to hear about your husbands Lymphoma diagnosis.

I am Mike and I help out around our blood cancer groups. I was diagnosed back in 1999 with a rare incurable skin Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma so have been on this journey rather a long time.

There is an initial shock after getting a Lymphoma diagnosis but your type of Lymphoma is very treatable and I like my incurable type the aim of treatment is to cure.

We do have a dedicated Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma group. This will be a safe place to talk to others who may have a similar diagnosis, treatment experience, to ask questions and talk with others who are supporting family and friends on their journey.

If you'd like to connect in with a group click on the Green (Bold) link I have created above. Then once the group page opens click on the black banner that says [click to join] at the bottom, or the [Join] button under "Group tools."

You can then introduce yourself by putting up a ‘new post’ by clicking in the box near the top right with + New or + (Depending on the device you are using) and you are ready to go.

You could copy and paste the text from this post into your new post and as always you can reply to existing ‘Discussions’ by click [reply].

I will keep an eye open for you but if you are not sure get back to me on this post and I will help you out further.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge