This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Hi Mama Bear, lost all the food in your freezer, so you go out and buy new knickers, do they keep food cold, frosty knickers.

• OMG That made me laugh, well could not buy food as such though had to buy some thing., made sure they where big girl knickers lol

• Morning Everyone. another day. Let's see what it may bring.

Going out to my front, rather dirty and dust after work men, so going to sweep , going to rain, so hopefully will wash some away.

Not sure if any one has appointments if so,  i hope they go well.

Starting to think, i may be getting a little bit, older, really do not want, to get up of a morning, only get up for a cuppa, simple things of life.

Lee hope you are ok, and keep going out to walk your dog and resting when you are home.

• Is that true ? Goodness me, at least I can sleep easy now, not wondering where my stuff is going.  Grin   Thanks Ulls

have a cosy evening x Alana x

• There's adverts in the paper every few months, what annoys me is that the name and address of the recipient should be on the parcel, but is someone types in inaccurate information such a ane incorrect digit in post code, the recipient is the one out of pocket.

• Good morning everyone, I hope you are all keeping as well as can be under the difficult circumstances we find ourselves in. I have just received my Blue Badge! Waited 16 weeks for it. I must admit it took me a while to come round to the idea of applying for it and getting a wheel chair. I have overcome the fear of going out in my wheelchair now and enjoy going shopping and for a coffee (and now i can park closer).If anyone is having treatment, operations or consultations for the rest of this month ,I hope they go well and you are not too worried about things (easier said than done). Keep well all X 

• Morning Russell  Nice to met you, though sorry you are here.

If it  makes one's life easier, so be it, i have a blue badge, and i do not even drive, well i might do, though it. would be to people

This is a good little thread to be on, for everyday normal things as such, we chat about any thing and every thing, which is normal life, and we all have it.

I am just getting ready, to go shopping, my weekly outing, as such.

I hope to  catch you later,  to perhaps, what you may have done today.

• Good afternoon Ulls. I agree with you that names and addresses should never be displayed on the parcels. Good luck if anybody gets mine, they are 2 children’s board games. House of Fraser was very good and posted 2 more without charge and gave me a 10 per cent voucher and free postage for my next order. I am busy doing (dare I say it) Christmas shopping . There are such good bargains in the sale. Have a lovely afternoon 

Alana xx

• Christmas shopping is best done all year round, get a good deal, and store, remember to make a list so you know what you've bought and who for, Christmas tree 

• Hi Russell 1975, sorry to see you on our group, my wife was in a wheelchair for 5 years, there are many obstacles to get over, but you made a good start. This group talks about anything not just our mutual health problems.