This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Morning  Chelle, have a wonderful time, 

Eddie xx 

• Morning Ellie,  I hope that everything went well yesterday at the hospital, and one or two of the dark clouds are lifting, just hospice today counselling and a hour with nurse consultant who are both fab and catch up with the group, sadly we will be one short  today take care 

Eddie xx 

• Good morning Ulls so pleased for you, uou deserve your good results. Take care lovely . Pxx

Moi

• Good morning Chelĺe, hope the weather is good for your trip, have  lovely time with your family. Xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie, has your work on the house finished yet, hope so. We had a gorgeous day yesterday. Hot hot hot. Spent the afternoon down by the river, Albert Dock and the Pier Head. A cruise liner was in Dock, so loads of Americans wondering around. Slept like a brick last night. Have a good day. xx

Moi

• Good morning Eddie, have you been out with the dog yet. Hope your doing well and enjoying our lovely weather. Lol Laughing we had a lovely day yesterday as I've just mentioned in post to Ellie. Really hot but windy by the river, my sun hat was blowing off quit a few times. Court a bit of sun so will  get the you've been in the sun again of my nurse lol. Have a good day xx

moi

• Morning Moi, walked Poppy to allotment 6am to get some berries for breakfast and a bag of plums to make some jam. good to hear you had a fab day yesterday, in the sun as well, been to Albert dock a while ago, we ate at an Italian place, great food and atmosphere  may go again, been nice here for a week, T-shirt weather at last.

Eddie xx

• Hi Eddie the Italian restraint is called Gusto (at present) we go there a out once a month. I used to go there alot in 80s and 90s when it was called Est Est Est. The food is great. xx

Moi

• Hi Moi it's been quite a while since we spoke, medical problems just get in the way.

• That's the one Moi, not surprised it's still open food was fab and a lovely place to eat as well. Hospice today, so walk Poppy before I go, enjoy your day.

Eddie xx