This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Morning i have three pair on, my shower broke this morning, and freezer  playing up, i  keep resenting it, just give me some strength.

That's without the leak, really really had enough.

Enjoy your day, i am not  very,  cheerful at the moment, mo jo has gone.

• Ho Ellie, most people say bad things come in three's yours come in 9s

• I am being pushed to over the cliff

• Oh no wonder Ellie, enough is enough! You are due a break from things going wrong!

Just,you take things easy and all will be sorted soon!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh no Ellie, as if you don't have enough to deal with, not surprised you've lost your mojo, we're all here for you. best wishes .

Eddie xx 

• Good evening Ellie, I am in awe how you are still so calm. You are having a lot going on, all at the same time. No wonder the big girl knickers are called for. I do most sincerely hope it will all be better in a couple of days. Hope you have a glass or two of wine tonight and give your troubles a reversed victory sign.  Thumbsup 

love Alana and Lilly xxxx 

• Thanks though not calm, have lost it today, fell to pieces, then son came in and we landed up having a heated discussion, be glad when it xmas, and i do not like xmas.

• You poor darling, hope the heated discussion let of a bit of your build up steam. You really have it ruff at the moment. It is such darn bad luck that it all happened within such a short timeframe. Hope you get a good rest tonight xx

love Alana and Lilly xx

• Thanks, i am really not in right frame of mind today, hence  not been on here as such.

Get one thing sorted before you give me another, would make life easier.

Thanks for your nice  comment.

Heated discussion was heated, i have to say, and we both spoke our minds, though everything was good, when we had finished.

• Hi Ellie, That's good you both could speak your minds and all was ok before your son left!

My dad always said " Never let the sun go down if you are having an argument or heated discussion!" It has worked for us for almost 53 years and we hardly argue at all!

I hope things look better in the morning for you!

love & hugs

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!