This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Yes it is my Motto, though think i could have worn them  out and need some New Big Girl Knicker's will keep my eyes open lol

• Your right there Ellie, we do seem to have to pull them up more and more in our situation so get me some as well, I'd like to say size medium but I would be lying lol,  I am lounging in the garden with the radio on watching the dogs play but need to go and get some bits.

Eddie xx

• To hot in my back garden sun there all day moves about 5 o clock, just got to 30, right on the dot lol

• It's only got to 18 degrees here, and it's cloudy! Has been all day.

I'm not complaining though, it's a perfect temperature for me, as I can't take hot weather.

Hope you're all enjoying yourselves, whatever the temperature!

• I am in doors in the dark, no change really, been in the dark, all my life, just starting to see, a little bit of light.

To hot here, well i think so.

• Hi Ellie only 29o here but not humid and a nice breeze, just been shopping and going to make a curry to keep warm lol,

Eddie xx

• Curry is good any time, well if you  like curry, i do lol

• Used to make my sauces from scratch, but rare now, I'm making my summer favourite egg and apple balti and enough for 3 meals.

Eddie xx

• Good morning Ellie, how are you getting on with your repairs to your house? Hope it’s not too much hassle for you. I am still waiting for my solar panels to be installed. Should make a difference this winter with my electric bill. I got the air source pump heating installed last Spring. It’s a good  system but more expensive to run than I was told. Thank goodness I have a multi fuel wood burner in my living room.  You and everyone else on this chat have a lovely weekend 

Alana and Lilly xx

• Morning all, I hope everyones rested and ready for the day ahead whatever your plans, nice ones I hope. I'm off to hospice "volunteering", today. 

Ellie how are you feeling today, hope those big girls knickers have been pulled up.

Alana, solar panels are great, had mine 16 years, used to make me money but government changed the rules to help big business so I've had a bill for the last few years, though t's much smaller than the neighbours and the system has paid for itself 3x over.

To all our friends who's postings we miss, my best wishes and hopes, to hear from you again.

Anyone with medical matters today, good luck.

On a happy note, I'm on the prostate forum and we have had 5 new grandkids born this month, all mum's and baby's are doing well. As Ellie says life goes on.

love Eddie xx