This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Morning Lee

Up early when hot is best time of day.

Fish and Chips lovely, with Vinegar please, makes my mouth water, enjoy your day.

• Hi Lee, hot here as well, fab, had Poppy out early too, she struggles when it's hot, she overheats, so will leave her at home today to play with her pal, no plans yet.

Eddie

• That's nice Eddie poppy can relax and so can you, it's to hot to be busy 

Lee

• I'll have a chip for ya

Lee

• Please do, enjoy

• Good morning Lee, are you having fish and chips for breakfast or am I just a tad blonde this morning? It’s a bit overcast here at present but hopefully we will get around 20 to 22 degrees. Hope everyone will have a good day and enjoy whatever they are doing. 

Alana and Lilly xx

• Morning Ellie, bet the house seem lovely and quiet today, It' 23 degree's already rising to 28 later though we have a nice breeze and I don't know what we "Sheila" has planned for today, if anything, might just read a book in the garden, have a lovely day Ellie whatever you do.

Eddie xx

• Yes is quiet, will not be next week.

I have a leak out the front, and all has to be dug up, then went for a shower, that was playing up/

Had enough now, starting to break.

Yes 22 here going to get to 31 in this area, will not be doing a lot.

You have a nice day, what ever you do, even nothing.

• It's the blond! I'm going out , enjoy your day 

Lee

• Hi Ellie, I'm sorry to hear It's getting you down, we don't ask for much but a little water to have a shower or bath in the morning to help get us going for the day ahead isn't too much to ask for is it, is stopping with family for a few days possible. Big girls knickers time Ellie, your motto, and good advice for us all, take care.

Eddie xx