This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Hi Eddie, I e just had the nurse tell me about taking Ringo out to much then sent me to drs for bloods, hope you're well and enjoying the weather 

Lee

• Hi Matthew I'm 100% behind you, after the first 2 times when I was told as to why I understand how important it is and I don't mind in the slightest how often I get flagged if it helps keep the forum safe or alerts you to someone in need, as always thank you for all you do, take care.

Eddie

• Hi Lee, good to hear from you, it's been a while, what is it the nurse is concerned about, walking too often or too long, are you enjoying your month off treatment I can guess Ringo's loving it but we all need to rest too, I am doing ok and enjoying the sunshine, good luck with the bloods, hope the vampire left you enough.

Eddie

• Hi Eddie, my easy day I had planned changed my nurse sent me for bloods and a full check over and wants my MRI scan pulling forward as she's taken over my regular one, I feel well though, I'm glad you're doing ok and I bet looking forward to your wedding 

Lee

• Hi Lee, hope your bloods will be ok. I had my oncologist on the phone yesterday. Last weeks scan was fine and no changes to the cancer mets. Present course of treatment to continue. Hope you get good news too and everyone else who is waiting xx

Alana xxx

• Lee having your scan date moved forward instead of back makes a change, and great to hear your feeling well, hopefully for sometime yet, wedding all sorted, booked the church a couple of hours ago, I know I will get fully into it when we are near the day, just other things planned before the wedding to focus on.

Eddie

• Hi alana, thanks , glad you'res went well , alls we can do is is what our bodies tell us and do the things that makes us happy Blush take care 

Lee

• Hi Eddie

They've been working in the rain, and are still here! Don't think they'll get finished tonight as there's still a bit to do. 

Candy is still waiting for her test results. I haven't told her she's going to be clipped, as she HATES going to the groomers! 

She is huge, it takes them hours, but she gets the full works...bath, nails done and a haircut! More pampering than I ever get! 

Your dog was very cute!

Hope we get better weather tomorrow. It's rained all day here. 

Enjoy your heatwave!

Puddock

• Morning everyone, lovely day here in Yorkshire, but no plans, hope you all have something nice to do today, take care.

Eddie xx

• Morning Eddie, and everyone! It's boiling here me n Ringo had fresh early walk , I'm just going for fish n chips after then sweet fa, hope Ur all well and have a lovely weekend!!

Lee