This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Morning Kate, hope your feeling better today, I hope everyone is able to enjoy the beautiful weather, T Shirt  weather at last 

Ellie, I hope your leak has been sorted.

Lee, I hope Ringo is not taking you out to much.

Annette and Moi,  I hope you're both OK 

Everyone  with appointments or tests, my best wishes and take care 

Eddie xx 

• Good weather?? We had a scorcher yesterday, but it's p-ing down today!

Not the best weather when your roof is being repaired, and there's a gaping hole with slates removed. At least the new guttering seems to be doing its job.

Kate

• HI kate, has rain stopped play, surely they would have left a temporary repair if rain was forecast, have they given you a finish date we don't want Candy getting wet lol.

Eddie xx

• Afternoon All

Very Humid here, 25 so not a bad .

A very eventful day, one way or another. Fill like the Ghostbusters where in.

Walking about the house with different machine's ,gas bottles, and head phones on.

Who you going to call Ghostbusters.

After being told what they thought it may be and where and then being told no some thing else, better than the first option, i have to say.

Hope everyone one is having a pleasant day, and just  make the most of the day.

• No, they are working in the rain. There is a waterproof membrane over the hole, and they're fitting a new valley. Very technical!

Candy went out for a short walk this morning. She takes ages to dry off, but she's getting clipped next week. 

We're both bored, stuck in the house.

• Good afternoon Ellie, a house full again at least you wont get a cold draught with them coming in and out and leaving the doors open, hope they have not eaten all the biscuits and fix it soon, going to be even warmer tomorrow a take it easy day.

Eddie xx

• LOL Of course i got out the best biscuits Chocolate special ones..

Well howl long  a bit of string, back again Tuesday, for another team of men to survey , then another appointment to do the job, shattered thinking about it.

Yes doors back and front open so did flies lol, gives me something to do, swat them lol

Yes  just heard tomorrow 30 here, has gone up to 27 now, though humid still.

Hope your day has gone well

• Hi Puddock, they sound like good guys if they're willing to work in the rain,  have they said when they will be finished. How is Candy , did her last tests bring better news, good luck clipping her, I only ever had 1 dog that needed a fur  cut what a mess, fur in your food for days.  Hopefully you will both get out later, here's the one I had to clip.

Eddie xx 

• Hi Ellie, 

You gave them your special biscuits, hope they earned them, swatting flies at least it keeps you busy and you can swat some more next week lol, hot up here tomorrow too but the humidity will make  it  feel even hotter, a take it easy day. Though isn't it your shopping day?,

Eddie xx