This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Thanks Eddie, I shall look into that for sure x

Alana and Lilly x

• Lucky you,  you can have a glass of wine. Sadly alcohol does not agree with me at all anymore. 

Alana xxx

• Morning all,  what's happening today for you,  lovely day here and hope to get to allotment but waiting for a parcel and have hospice this afternoon, 

Eddie xx 

• Moring

Seems nice here though could change..

I have sat up all night had plumbers in at 1am for. goodness sake.

Waiting for phone call, to tell   me what's occurring, not in a happy mood.

Make the most of your day.

So not sure what i am up to, to be honest.

• That doesn't sound good Ellie!

Did you have a major leak, or a pipe burst going on? It's awful having to deal with an emergency like that in the middle of the night.

I hope you're OK this morning, and staying calm. 

Kate

• Oh Ellie that doesn’t sound good, you must be shattered! I hope it is sorted soon for you x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Ho Ellie, thats awful, you have just got over a plumbing nightmare, and an other pop's up.

• Top of the morning everyone, Ive done early dog walk and tea and cake at a nice café now timebto rest, I hooe everyone is well amd and have a pleasant day 

Lee

• Gosh Ellie, not a good place to be. Hope not too much damage has been happening. Take care of yourself. 

love Alana and Lilly xxx

• Good morning everyone!

I've just logged on expecting to find lots of messages, but no-one has started today's thread yet.

Maybe everyone is having a lie-in this morning?

Hope we all have a good day today.

Kate