This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Just seen this .. I fell asleep Sleeping 

Lee

• Morning everyone. Hope you are all doing ok, was raining when I got home from Scotland last night and it still is, exercise class today and seeing some friends,  family later,  best wishes to you all and take care. 

Eddie xx 

• Morning

Yes Raining Cats and Dogs last Night, going to check the water butt, was empty. we will see.

Stopped  for time being, fills warm here.

Enjoy catching up with friends and family.

At least your home.

Enyou your day

• Morning Ellie, I'm down your way next week, Chelmsford to see friends, as i have an appointment at Cambridge and it's not too far from there. same here drizzly but mild.

Eddie xx

• Busy Bee, you will need a Holiday that's for sure

• Good morning Ellie and everyone. It is dry here this morning and mild. Hooray for that and long may it last. Lilly is in serious huffs this morning. She got her 3 in one Flea,Tic and Worms treatment was not amused  to see the price had gone up over the last 3 months yet again to 43.55. I don’t grudge paying for Lilly’s wellbeing whatsoever, but I feel we are being taken for mugs by the vets.  On top of that you now have to bring your cat to the surgery before they can be given their treatment. Apparently new rules are that if your cat has not been seen by the vet over the past 6 months you have to bring her/him in the surgery for a quick check up. Hiho another £25.00 for that. At least the fee is not the usual 69.00 pounds consultation fee. Enough of my ranting Smiley for one day. Hope you all have a nice rest of the day . I am going to make a coffee and maybe a sandwich.  
      love Alana and Lilly xx
  • Glad you had a bit of a rant, glad i do not have a cat.

You do what you have to thats for sure.

Well hopefully you are not back there, for a long while.

• Every 3 month 

Alana xx

• Hi Alana, Poppy's on pet plan it's about £15 a month, you get 2 consultations, boosters, flea, tick+worm and 20% of meds.

Eddie

• I would have yo give up my wine, to pay for a cat lol