This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Enjoy the Football.

Yes she looked good, so would i if i had a make up Artist and my own Hairdresser, and just spent hundreds on a new dress, we can dream lol

• Hi Everyone, Well Chelle I did watch most of the tennis. However I thought Kate had lost weight sh can't afford to loose and her hair had lost its usual shine. She did look lovely as usual and I applauded her just for being there, it must be so difficult when you are in the public eye. I hope she will get through this and not overdo things too early!

After the tennis, I felt guilty for sitting for so long, so I did some gardening before dinner!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Moi,

did you watch the final? X

Hope you enjoyed it if you did?

kind regards,

Linda

• Morning everyone ' breakfast had and a lovely fresh walk with the dog , hope you're well and have a lovely day 

Lee

• Hi Lee, lovely here too, sadly train home in 4 hours, I see Ringo's keeping you fit, take care.

Eddie

• Hi Eddie! Yes he's strengthening my legs whilst I'm on a break, I hope train journey goes well for you, take care

Lee

• Afternoon to All

Well my plans gone by the book.

Stripped bed, nice one, washing on, lovely.

Then phone went a friend we spoke for quite a while and i mean quiet a while.

Then mobile went, telling me £700 had been put onto my account, for god sake, did throw me.

Phoned credit card company and Amazon yes a scam, will know next time, first time for everything.

So washing goes out, now raining, so my day was not what i had on my agenda lol.

Hope every ones day is going well.

• You like your walks Lee, will build you up before next round of chemo, if you have to have more.

Your dog must be so fit i reckon.

• Hi Ellie Wave  I've overdone it today and hurting but we I've n learn Ringo is as fits a flea

Lee

• We always learn the hard way.

I over did it, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, finished me of, whole weekend felt terrible, so have got to learn to pace myself.

Trying to get a fly. see it, fly spray and fly swatter, fly goes, put them down comes back blinking thing.