This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Yes has been quiet, no one about.

safe journey home  Night 

• Thanks Ellie it went OK and as you say been resting, asleep mostly, awake now it's time for bed lol. Have a good night's sleep, chat tomorrow,  I should be awake properly by then. XX

Moi

• Morning Moi, glad to hear your treatment went ok yesterday and hopefully you managed to get some sleep as well and feel ok today, we're heading home, just passed Edinburgh so only 5 hours to go, then straight to an appointment, fab,

Eddie xx

• Good Morning Good Morning To you All

Was laying,  in  bed, thinking what to do today, opened curtains, and yes B Raining, so plans where then changed.

Never mind, might stop.

If you have any plans hope they can be fulfilled.

Appointments, Treatment's, just think it a day out.

Enjoy your Day.

• Hi Been to Edinburgh so many times, family lived there, safe journey.

• Good morning Ellie,  rain here and very dull. Think I need to bake today. Diabetic friendly Blue berry muffins. Might try bread making Thinking not my best bake is it bread or brick ha ha. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Safe journey Eddie, not the best weather to travel in. Yes I slept like a log. Hope you enjoyed your aunt's birthday. Have a good day. XX

Moi

• Morning all! Hope everyone ok and staying dry, unlike me I had to get soaked going out I nearly forgot my wife's anniversary.. phew! Hope any appointments go to plan and the day goes well 

Lee

• Morning Lee

LOL Wife's Anniversary, is it yours as well.

Good to see you, hope your enjoying your break from treatment, Take Care.

• Good morning Lee, hope you had a decent night's sleep. It's teaming down here, hope it's not to bad by you can have a decent walk with uour lovely doggyDog2. Have a good day XX

Moi