This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Happy anniversary to you and your wife Lee and many more. Hope your enjoying your treatment break, I luv it when I have a break, bit of normality . Enjoy. XX

Moi

• Haha an mine lol yes I'm having a break and relaxing before August, hope your all doing well I'll be watching Blush 

Lee

• Thanks Blush 

Lee

• Morning all, please to see your treatment went ok Moi, just in time lee remembering your wife's anniversary? Joy.  Eddie you picked an excellent day for traveling, take care.

Mama Bear it's raining here as well, but won't stop us going out this afternoon 

• Morning Pappa Bear, nothing stops you, from a little stroll,  threw the woods.

Enjoy 

• Good morning everyone. It is wet and cold here. We went to Kew Gardens on Sunday, but it rained the whole time we were there which was a shame. The birds are having a lovely time in the garden at the moment with all the worms so that is nice to sit and watch. I like to feed all the birds in our garden, including the magpies. They have brought their babies down to feed, what a noise they make! But it was lovely watching mum or dad picking at the feed then passing it to the young one. We also have a pigeon who has now started tapping on the back door if there is no food out. He’s really greedy and will sit and eat all day if he could.

glad the treatment went well, hope you are feeling ok today. 
     happy anniversary! Well remembered, hope you have a lovely day. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Good morning Lee, happy Anniversary to you both, it’s nice and sunny here at present but severe weather warning out for later this evening. More heavy rain coming our way.  Hope everyone is doing ok. 

Alana x

• Well my plan was go out front and sweep it, and wash wheelie  bins, rain has stopped play.

So painting my nails, only a clear colour.

My nails are terrible, lung cancer effects your nails as such, every one has ridges in them, and they peel a layer at a time.

Clear, just makes them look a bit normal, better paint my face then lol

• That's so true Ellie. Mine look awful, can't go without nail polish, I use a clear base coat and coloured nail polish and a clear top coat. The colour depends on the mood I'm in at the time. xx

Moi

• God I sound like a moody b__ch lol xx

Moi