This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Good Afternoon All

I have been busy this morning, the heavens have not shut yet, to stop the rain though humid.

Hope you are all having a pleasant day, in what ever you may do, or having a day being lazy. the choice is yours.

My washing is done, hoovered and dusted and my dinner is now prepared, so thats me.

• Hi all. Ellie I've done the bathroom and kitchen and now watching tennis, so that's me for the rest of the afternoon,  have a good day xx

Moi

• Hello Ellie and Moi, I am waiting for the Chemist to drop me some medication round. My bloods yesterday showed my cyclosporine level was to high so have to reduce my Neoral tablets for a couple of weeks to see if that will make a difference. Might just be a temporary glitch, as I normally don’t have an issue with my renal function. Just cosy on my recliner with a coffee and Lilly. A nap is beckon I  think  SmileyWishing everyone a lovely afternoon

Alana and sleepy Lilly xx

• I had about an hours nap in my recliner this afternoon. Try not to worry to much these things happen.  My is usually sodium magnesium hemoglobin  iron. But they've sorted me out, 2 bags Iron, yay. Have a nice nap Alana xx

Moi

• Thanks Moi, I had a nice nap with Lilly sprawled over my legs. My Nephrologist is going to give me a ring in two weeks, after my bloods have been done. The grafted kidney is fine so far and has been behaving very well. I wonder if it was the antibiotics, which have affected the blood vv No pain, no temperature, no sickness or excessive thirst, which would point to kidney trouble. 

love a

Alana xxx 

• Hi Alana,  just catching up on the forum and read about the problems you are having with cyclosporine being too high, I am so sorry to hear this and hope you remedy it soon, as I know  very little about your issue all I can offer is my best wishes, PS the only thing I know is don't drink pineapple juice, take care. 

Eddie xx 

• Hi Moi, That was my day too, a few chores then watching tennis! Although the rain stopped play on the outside courts, the 2 covered ones had some gr8 tennis. In between times I turned to the football, that was a nail biting end with penalties. Glad England came through in the end!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning everyone, I gather England won the football as there are a lot of glum faces here in Scotland, by no means them all though. We never had one drop of rain yesterday and it was supposed to rain all afternoon, so won't bother with the forecast today. Birthday party to prepare for, so will be baking with family, fab. hope everyone has a nice relaxing day 

Eddie xx 

• Enjoy your time away, your  not really having a rest, though.  Make the most of it,

We  had, real heavy rain yesterday, thought  brightened  up early evening.

Football, well, done on penalty's .

• Thanks Eddie , I need the cyclosporine tabs for my renal transplant. Grapefruit is even more toxic than Pineapple. Have not been able to eat anything with Grapefruit since the transplant over 20 years ago. Used to enjoy a Grapefruit and yoghurt for my breakfast, but alas that is now only a very distant memory  Smiley. I have to be very careful with Bananas and Oranges too due to the high potassium content. It is another cool day here, which is a great excuse to stay cosy tucked up in the living room. Have a lovely time with your family.

love Alana and Lilly xx