This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Oh Ulls, Poor you! I wonder who made you eat uncooked tripe!! We had it occasionally when I was young but although my mum did cook it, I'm not sure if I'd know if it wasn't cooked, I didn't like the texture of it! I am sure Mrs Ulls won't make you eat it, she is too kind!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Chelle, Belated Birthday wishes! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! I'm sure your 60th will creep up on you soon! As Ellie said, you are just a youngster! My virtual cake & tea was delicious!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning everyone,, gray here with rain later,  my auntie/partner and I have some things to talk about when we're alone, but taking the little ones to my favourite beach this morning, hope you are all OK and have something nice to do today, best wishes. 

Eddie xx 

• Morning Eddie! It's grey here so I'm off out with Ringo because this storm catches up, then settle for football later with cake n tea, hope you're well and enjoy your day 

Lee

• Morning Lee good idea to get done early,  a lot of rain later, i have no interest in TV  or football but I hope you enjoy it, beach this morning, then we'll see.

Eddie 

• Hi Eddie, I hate TV, but I don't mind football and my friend wants to watch is so we're making sandwiches, U enjoy the mate and a nice evening 

Lee

• Your the perfect host Lee, your friends a lucky man, don't forget to make Ringo a sandwich.

Eddie 

• Happy birthday, Chelle look forward to the next 55, just ponder this, I'm old enough to be your Dad.  BirthdayBirthdayBirthdayBirthdayInnocent

• Ring has a big bone when he wakes up 

Lee

• Happy birthday Chelle have a great day and many many more. CakeGiftTeaIcecreamHeart️XX

Moi