This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Hi  i have just had my dinner and cleared up, and just, sat done.

I have been busy, shattered, cannot keep the pace.

Enjoy the tennis, i do not watch it.

• Morning all!Sun with faceSun with facenice n shiny one too! Dog walked and ready for a relaxing day.

Hope you're all well and have a lovely day 

Lee

• Good morning Lee, are you a bad sleeper like myself, or are you just a morning Person? I have been on antibiotics for the last few days and they are creating havoc with my stomach. Thankfully Just 3 more to take today and they are finished. Hospital tomorrow for injections and chemo tablets, Optician on Monday and Scan on Thursday. Enjoy your relaxing day. Wishing you all a good and peaceful day.

Love Alana and Lilly xx

• Morning Lee, and everyone, no appointments  till Tuesday  so we are going on a family holiday to Fort William. stopping with family  13 us, should be interesting.

Eddie xx 

• Have a wonderful time Eddie and a safe journey.

Love Alana and Lilly x

• Morning! Yes IAM a morning person and also a bad sleeper, I've finished tablets for a while, at least you can relax after you finish tablets and good luck with your scan, I had options come to my house last week so waiting on new specs 

Lee

• Morning Alana, you do have a busy next few days, I hope it all goes well for you, can I ask, have you tried anything to help you sleep, I went 18 months on 2 hours a night and have some idea what your going through.

Eddie xx 

• Wow that's a good gang Eddie hope it goes well and you have good weather, I've no appointments till August now so going to relax and enjoy it, take care

Lee

• Thank you Alana. I appreciate that. 

Eddie xx 

• I am trying Melatonin at present but not overly convinced about their effectiveness. Proper sleeping pills can be very heavy on the kidney, something I have to avoid as much as possible.  Did you get any tablets after your 18 months? I am starting to get so sleep deprived. 

Alana xx