This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Kate  cool and wet here as well so you keep warm, the new meds are in the bin, back on the old ones. Any progress with the roof, I know it's unlikely being a bank holiday, Poppy's not keen on rain either. take care.

Eddie xx

• Good afternoon Ellie and all, had a lovely quiet week with my family and some sun lovely Heart eyes. Back here and it's raining so wellies and mac out lol. I hope everyone's appointments go well, I don't have another treatment  till 1st July . So had a little break from it give the body a rest. I'm getting rather forgetful  lately, oncologist  recons it's  from my treatment . Anyway all have a good day.xx 

Moi

• Glad you had a ;lovely break plus sun.

Yes raining here, thing i am going to start building an ark, some thing different.

Spent half the morning on phone, trying to sort out appointments i have coming up. Bloody stressful, though done now,.

I blame every thing down to my age, though you have made my day could be the treatment i have had, lol lol sounds better than age, so  21 i will stay lol

• Good afternoon all, I'm just back from Christie's I visit once a week to hello and pop money in the box , see friends in the same place and have lunch, hope you're all well Blush 

Lee

• Thats nice, so that is what i call a ME day

• I just had phone call, can i go Sunday for my CT Scan, Sunday is a day of rest, so the book says.

I have hospital Friday, been half the morning on phone sorting one thing or another out, need a PA

• I like a ME day

Lee

• Well that is what it was, i often say doing nothing, having a ME Day

• I might have one tomorrow too might aswell back for scan on brain again soon

Lee

• That sounds good Ellie, getting your scan appointment. It is worth spending a few hours on the phone after all! Hope you don't have to travel too far, but sunday traffic shouldn't be too bad?