This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• I give you permission, have one when ever you want.

• LOL Well i phoned  my nurse to say, have my oncologist appointment though no ct scan  yet, , then the phone goes  hey presto done with.

Have hospital Friday and again next Friday, have hospital transport for that one, can take two hours to get there.

What else would one be doing, 

• You need to pack a flask and snacks for that one!

• LOL I Do its a long day lol

• Hi Moi, good to hear you had a lovely time with family, and got a tan too. I have memory and concentration issues caused by cancer treatment, see a psychologist who is helping me manage and improve my situation.

Eddie xx

• Yes you were on the same as me. Anything goes wrong it's down to the treatment so I'm told lol. Yes I could do with a P.A. it would make life alot easier. Especially as Claterbridge is mostly paper free now everything comes by a secure text thing and you have to sign in ! So I then put it on my phone calendar and on my paper calender on my fridge so I can see it when I go past the fridge. What a palaver !!

God I need a wine now.  When I last spoke to my oncologist she said she's  really pleased with me, just keep doing what your doing. I said are you sure she said yes, I said so I'll continue having a little wine then, she laughter and said I'm sorry I said that ha ha. What ever gets you through the day lol xx

Moi

• Oh god thats awful, I'd be a bit mad at that one. Yes pack lunch and a flask, hope there is sombody to talk to or just have a nap xx

Moi

• Hi Lee sounds like a nice day chatting and lunch with friends . Nice rest at home now after another walk for your dog. Have a good rest xx

Moi

• Hi Eddiel, yes alot of our problems come from treatments, but at least we are still here to talk about it and support each othere. Have a good rest xx

Moi

• I am going to start with a bottle a day, got to do me some good, and if i forget anything, will just say to much wine