This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• I was  asked if the brick wall, i have to paint, is a small wall, not sure what you call a small wall.

I have counted the bricks today 500, is that small well i suppose could be bigger,

• I think 500 bricks makes a big enough wall Ellie, don't like painting, especially with oil paint as i always get a sore head even outside

• I quiet enjoy the painting i have to say .No thinking in it.

I  have proper  stone paint,  i have done it before, but needs a re coat, bit like me.

• Sorry Ellie, started new meds this morning and felt a little off, took my second at 8pm and felt awful, I think I'm ok now. Did you get to finish the wall, that's the thing with painting walls, they all need doing again, which if as you do it's relaxing is good, night Ellie

• Night glad you  fill a little better.

Have not started it yet, but have the materials, when i do, need to know its not going to rain, that the problem.

Night 

• Thank you Ellie, I'm ok now just tired, you should get a break in the weather, Isn't  Essex was a low rainfall county,  sweet dreams

• Good Morning or is it.

It is raining here and very grey, so no out door jobs, by the look of it.

No problem plenty to do in doors.

Hope the dog walkers have been out, now relaxing.

Going for shower, so later.

Have a Nice Day 

• Morning Ellie and all, been nice having a few days off from appointments but back to normal today, best wishes to everyone with appointments or waiting for results, take care.

Eddie xx

• Set off to do a dog walk in the forest, but turned back! It was too rainy for me, and Candy wasn't keen either. It feels quite cold here too...I'm thinking of putting a heater on!

• Hope your new medication doesn't cause you any problems today.