This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Funny Tom had   blood clot  after, his chemo, as well his went to his lungs.

• I have asked so many times same answer, just give up asking, just bleed to death i reckon lol

• Your right no point in banging your head again a brick wall, just go with the flow.

• Hopefully the blood thinners will mean no clots. Ellie been waiting 3 weeks for my brain scan results, not even a mention on NHS app, have you had yours yet

• I do not use the NHS App, though  i have an Appointment  at the Big Hospital in London  where i will get them quiet soon,

• Wishing you all the best with your results, I will wait another week then make a phone call

• Hope your results are good for you

• Thank you Ellie, I usually cope ok waiting for results, 50 years of waiting does help but this one is making me a little nervous, time to walk Poppy then my bedtime, goodnight Ellie and sleep well.

• Enjoy your walk, best time cooler.

Good Night, i sleep well every night lol though thanks.

• Argh! Disaster has just struck! My living room ceiling fell down half an hour ago. Unbelievable amount of mess everywhere, and a lot of dirty water over everything....walls, curtains and furniture.

I KNEW it was going to happen,had been meaning to get the roof fixed for ages, couldn't find anyone to sort it....and there was a large plastic container in the eaves, slowly filling with water...

I am kicking myself that I haven't got this job sorted earlier.

It is 'only' one corner of the ceiling, but will be a major repair. Hope I can find a sympathetic roofer, and plasterer quickly!

Never thought I'd be mopping floors at one in the morning! Especially regarding my posts earlier about not liking housework....

Rather frazzled Kate